Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Favorite Music Artists

These are my top ten favorite artist as of RIGHT NOW.  This is subject to change.

1) Eminem/ Marshal Mathers/ Slim Shady
I like eminem because his music isn't just F this and F that.  Yes these words are in his music but they are there for a purpose.  He has a message in his music and these words or phrases or analogys are there to get your attention and for you to listen to him.  I also like him because he came from nothing and had to work for everything and through everything. Drugs, family matters, the color of his skin, education, everything.

2) The Who.
Come on classic.  Everyone like the Who what else is there to say.

3) Lady Gaga.
Like Farther Like son

4) Rolling Stones.
Again do I need to elaborate?

5)Snoop Dog.
I don't really listen to him nor is he a great role modle, i just think he is chill looking, and he sweet in California girls

6) Katy Perry.
Catchy and cute.  Again like farther like son.

7) Lil' Wayne.
Come on he has tattos on his EYELIDS!! AND he is addicted to cough syrup.  So ya not the greatest role modle but his music can be good in small doses.  get it doses hahahahhahahah

8)  God Smack.
The only song I have heard by them is Voodoo, but that song always lingers in my head.  It is intense.

9) Bon Jovi.
Another Classic. Have to love it.

10) Flobots.
" WHITE FLAG WARRIORS"

No comments:

Post a Comment