Wednesday, February 16, 2011

MY Babies

When I first got my fish everyone told me it was a mistake and that I would kill them.  This is because supposedly these fish are very hard to keep alive and happy.  Well I have kept them alive and happy so HAHAHAHAHAHA to all you doubters.      
The most challenging fish to keep alive is the large mouth bass called Chubs.
The other fish are all pretty easy, though one is blind.
This is the catfish.  He is pretty boring, all he does is hangout under the turtles sunning log thing and eat there food and poop.
This is Mr. one eye.  He has one eye due to a tragic fishing accident where the careless angler who caught him when he set the hook, hooked him in the eye. (oops)    I felt really bad so I decided to keep him.  You can kinda tell in the picture but he favors his right side (thats the one with the eye) and swims crookedly.

And this is the little sunfish. Everyone likes him because he is always pressing against the glass when you walk over to the tank.       

          

No comments:

Post a Comment